CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I last wrote. The last few months have been a hectic one for me and Betty. Well, I enjoy being busy. It makes me feel full of life. A little over six months ago I was transferred from the regional office to one of the branches in KK. I must admit, I'm totally flabbergasted with the transfer at first. But then, I decided to jus give it a go come what may.

It's been a while now and I kinda like it here. I meet new people and make new friends. I learn to adapt to the new environment and in the process forge friendship with some beautiful personalities. I really am glad to be where I am now. Of course not everyday is 'sunny'. There were 'rainy' days too. But I learn to look at things from a different perspective. God send me here for a reason. It's my duty to be a living testimony of His boundless love.

1 comments:

buy fildena super active online said...

Sildenafil known fildena super active 100 mg Tablet is present in Fildena Super Active as an active agent which is used for erectile dysfunction treatment and Pulmonary Hypertension. You may purchase this prescription-based drug from any of the leading online pharmacy stores, drugstores, and medical supply stores only on doctor prescriptions.