CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 23, 2009

The Choice....

"I shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me. Or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility. Win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny."
- Og Mandino -

We choose to be who we want to be. That's the beauty of God's love to us. He lets us decide and still loves us no matter what. In the past couple of months, I've reflected a lot on my past decisions. Some propels me closer to who I really want to be while some became road blocks in my life. But that's life. Nothing ever comes easy. Life is to be colourful to ever be meaningful. It calls to mind the words in Ecclesiastes 3.

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven. A time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace."

The contemporary worship song In His Time speaks forth the following truth:-

"In His time, in His time, He makes all things beautiful in His time. Lord, please show me every day, as You're teaching me Your way, that You do just what You say, in Your time."

0 comments: