CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 21, 2008

'The Shack' book..

November has been a very busy month for me. I struggled between completing my work in the bank, preparing myself for the inter-department sports (first time ever since I joined the bank in 2000... and yeah... I'm representing my department in volleyball, futsal and bowling), praying and re-discovering the meaning of my relationship with God, and learning new guitar skills everyday. Phew!

After reading the 'Jack Colsen' book, I've been visiting Wayne's blog for more inspiration. I've also visited Wayne and Brad's The God's Journey website where I've been listening to their lively and inspirational podcast. Well, I've also heard so much about 'The Shack' book from the blog and the podcast that intrigues me to find and read the book myself. I doubt that I'll ever find the book here in Sabah, Malaysia but to my pleasant surprise, the book is available in one of the local bookstore. I've just grab the book today and is really, really excited to start reading it.. The problem is (not really a biggie actually... hehehe...), I'm in the midst of reading another book by Wayne entitled He Loves Me and The Bourne Ultimatum by Robert Ludlum. So..... now I have to juggle my reading time... hehehe....

Anyhow, amidst all these hectic and frantic activities, I'm glad that I can still find a time to be quite and still in the presence of Jesus and to communicate with Him everyday. Life is not all that pleasant but I'm strengthened by His love for me and for those around me. Thus far, I'm enjoying this journey and the joy of finding and knowing how much God loves me just the way I am.

Can't wait to start reading The Shack... hmmm... maybe after I finish reading Wayne's book. I'll write what I think of The Shack. As for now, see ya when I see ya!!

0 comments: